Medtronic and its affiliates (“Medtronic”) take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Medtronic has adopted and implemented a notice and takedown procedure for copyright owners whose copyrighted works appear without permission on or through Medtronic websites or mobile applications.
Medtronic has designated an agent ("Agent") to receive and respond to proper written notifications from copyright owners who claim inappropriate use of copyrighted materials on or through Medtronic websites or mobile applications. If Medtronic’s Agent receives a notification in the manner set forth below alleging infringing activity, Medtronic will take whatever action it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, including removing or limiting access to the content, contacting the relevant Medtronic account holder, and/or terminating any Medtronic account that is found to repeatedly post infringing content.
Medtronic’s Agent is:
Designated Agent for DMCA Notices- Medtronic IP/Copyright Department - DMCA
710 Medtronic Pkwy NE-
Minneapolis, MN 55432-
*Electronic communication is preferred method for DMCA Notices
All infringement notifications must be submitted in writing to Medtronic’s Agent at the postal address, email, and/or fax above, and must include substantially the following:
1) Full name and contact information of the copyright owner or authorized agent sending the notification, including mailing address, telephone number, and email address
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are on a single site, a representative list of such works
3) Identification of the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Medtronic to locate the material, such as a link hosting the content
4) A statement that the person sending the notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
5) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person sending the notification is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
6) The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent sending the notification
Notifications failing to comply with DMCA requirements may not be effective.